Chipola College Talent Search Program
What is Talent Search?The Talent Search Program is a TRiO Program federally funded grant through the U.S. Department of Education. The Chipola College Talent Search Program serves students in the 6 middle schools and 12 high schools in the region, ultimately serving a total of 600 students.
- Two-thirds of the participants must be a potential first generation college student (neither parent has earned a bachelor’s degree and whose income falls within the federal guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Education.
One-third of the participants can, but do not have to meet the requirements listed above, or demonstrate some other need to receive services.
- We enroll every school year at the beginning of the Fall semester. Please come by our office, A-119, at Chipola College to see one of our Career Specialists, contact your school's Guidance Counselor, or click to download an application packet. To find out more about our program, click here.
Step 2 - Complete the Talent Search Application Packet for the program.
Step 3 - You will receive a Letter of Acceptance from the Program Coordinator. You are then free to START attending sessions with your Career Specialist!
What You Can Expect
- To graduate from high school
- To enroll in a post-secondary institution
- To visit various universities, colleges, and technical programs
- To participate in activities directed toward cultural awareness
- To receive assistance in completing college and financial aid applications
STAY CONNECTED WITH TS
For more information contact the Talent Search office by phone (850) 718-2457 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.