Click here to go to Chipola's Home Page

How do I request an IRS Tax Return Transcript?

Get Transcript Online:

Go to

  • Click "Get Transcript Online."
  • Create an account, which will ask for general information and account numbers for loan or credit card associated with your name, and mobile phone associated with your name.
  • Select "IRS Tax Return Transcript" for tax year you need.  Do Not select the "IRS Tax Account Transcript"
  • Print PDF copy of the transcript

Get transcripts by mail:

Go to

  • Click "Get Transcript by Mail"
  • Provide the date of birth, address and SSN of person listed on the IRS Income Tax Return
  • Select "IRS Tax Return Transcript" for the tax year needed.  Do Not select Account Transcript
  • The transcript will be mailed to the address on the IRS Income Tax Return

Request by phone:

  • Call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946

**** If parent/marital partners filed separate IRS income tax returns, IRS Tax Return transcripts must be provided for both. ****

 If you or your parents were not required to file a IRS Income Tax Return go to IRS Non-Filing Verification Letter page.  To request, complete IRS Form 4506-T.

Back to Financial Aid Home