Notice of Availability: Annual Security Report
The Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990, known as the Clery Act, requires that all institutions of higher education collect and make certain information available to students/prospective students and employees/prospective employees upon request. The Annual Security Report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on-campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Chipola College; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. You can obtain a copy of the Chipola College’s Campus Crime and Security Report by accessing the following web site: http://ope.ed.gov/security (see instructions below) or contact:Dr. Jayne Roberts
Vice President Student Affairs
Marianna FL 32446
Instructions to access Security Report:
• Visit the following website: http://ope.ed.gov/security
• On the right-hand side of the screen click on “Get data for one Institution/Campus”
• On the next screen type “Chipola College” in the “Name of Institution” field
• At the bottom of the screen, click on the “Search” button.
• On the next screen you will be able to view the report.