Official Grade Transcript Request

Students enrolled prior to January 2015 do not have access to their Unofficial Transcripts at this time.  They may print the Transcript Request Form and submit to the Admissions and Records Office.

The Buckley Amendment prohibits the release of academic records without the student's signature. All request must be made in writing by the student and have the student's signature. All signatures must be verified with a driver license or social security card. Please attach a copy when requesting transcripts by fax or mail.

To request an official grade transcript from Chipola College, the student must complete the college Transcript Request Form or submit a written request to the Admissions and Records Office.  Students may print an unofficial grade transcript at

Transcripts can be picked up, mailed, or sent electronically.
Transcripts cannot be e-mailed or faxed by the college to the student, individuals, or other institutions

Please note:

  • All requests must be made by the student. Requests made by other individuals will not be processed.
  • Allow 2-5 working days for processing.
  • Requests will not be processed if the student has a financial obligation to the college. The student is responsible for contacting Admissions and Records when the obligation has been met in order to have the request processed.
  • Chipola does not release copies of transcripts from other institutions.
  • Transcripts ordered for pick-up will be held for 1 week and then destroyed.