Chipola College is committed to assisting those students with disabilities in receiving the necessary accommodations that would allow them to pursue an education effectively. To receive accommodations at Chipola , a student should follow the necessary steps.
- Apply to Chipola College online at my.chipola.edu or through the Admissions Office.
- Contact the Student Disability Resource Office (SDRO) either by phone or in person to speak with the Academic Advisor for Student Disability Services about your specific disability.
- Provide documentation of your disability and request the necessary accommodations.
- Make an appointment with the Academic Advisor for Students Disability Services to discuss your program of study and register for classes.
- Pick up your accommodation form prior to the beginning of classes and provide this form to your instructors during the first week of class.